- Wednesday, 28 March 2012
- Written by Kurera/Ukondla Youth fund
• Loan Application Form obtained from CABS, Ministry of Youth Development, Indigenisation and Empowerment Offices of the Zimbabwe Youth Council.
• Business Plan
• Certified copy of valid identity card or passport
• One passport size photo
• Certified copy of local current residence for applicant(s)
• Certified copies of founding documentation:
-Certificate of incorporation/private Business Corporation (for existing businesses only)
-Memos and articles for limited liability companies (for existing companies only)
-Partnership deeds (for existing partnerships only)
• Certified copy of bank statement – 3 months (where available)
• Certified copy of tax clearance /vat certificate (for existing business only)
• Certified copy of financial statements (for existing business only)
Supplier invoices will be required upon approval of loans to ensure ease loan payments.